NurseHealer Classes and Workshops
Class descriptions in alphabetical order with outline/resource links.
The practitioner certification course will be announced in 2012. Subscribe to the monthly NurseHealer Newsletter to be the first to receive the announcement.
The certification course for Divine Purpose Guidework practitioners will be announced in 2012. This will be a full three-day workshop to be held in the conference room at Positive Touch Enterprises, Inc. in Richardson, Texas.
To be announced.
Three three-hour workshops on Divine Purpose Guidework will be held in the conference room at Positive Touch Enterprises, Inc. in Richardson, Texas during 2012. Dates and times to be announced. Subscribe to the monthly NurseHealer Newsletter to be the first to receive the announcement.
To be announced.
SPIRIT WORK is a workshop online supporting the Spirit-Quest eight-month home study course offered through the Universal Life Church (ULC) Seminary Program. This course is designed to put you on the fast track to spiritual fulfillment through spiritual growth and understanding.
* NOTE: SPIRIT WORK is not directly associated with the Spirit-Quest Home Study Course or the Universal Life Church. This workshop is intended to complement the Spirit-Quest home studies for students previously or currently enrolled in the Spirit-Quest Home Study Course. Enrollment in the course is available on the ULC Seminary website.
SOUL WORK is a workshop online supporting S.O.U.L. Clinic studies. The Science of Understanding Life (S.O.U.L.) Clinic course is a 12-lesson course in psychology offered through the Universal Life Church (ULC) that is designed to qualify you as a ministerial counselor. Three required textbooks may be obtained through local libraries or book stores. This course consists of resources from many fields including Psychology, Metaphysics, Christianity, Eastern and Western religious writings, counseling, guidance and practical information; all relating to the problems of life and how to overcome them. A S.O.U.L. Clinic License is issued by the Universal Life Church upon completion of the course.
* NOTE: SOUL WORK is not directly associated with the S.O.U.L. Clinic Course or the Universal Life Church. This workshop is intended to complement S.O.U.L. Clinic studies for students previously or currently enrolled in the S.O.U.L. Clinic Course. Enrollment in the course is available on the ULC website.
Thank you for honoring the sacred space of the Multi-Purpose Room by:
* Keeping appointments
* Being on time
* Grounding and centering
* Bringing needed supplies
* Sustaining reverence/gratitude
* Upholding its sanctity & safety
* Leaving it in good order/repair
* Prayer for the space & guests
* Notifying the host of cancellations for alternate guest scheduling
Please Note: Hypnosis and holistic modalities are not a substitute for medical care. Consult your physician, therapist and/or other healthcare providers for health-related concerns.
Holistic practices concerned with issues related to body, mind and spirit complement conventional medical and therapeutic practices; but do not replace them.
Copyright 2016. All rights reserved. Mary Catherine Miller NurseHealer.com